Christine Perrucci Smith
Christine Perrucci Smith joined the firm as an Associate in 2011, and focuses her practice in the areas of residential real estate transactions and estates and trusts. Over the last two years, she has represented various lenders in real estate closings, and gained considerable experience in all aspects of real estate transactions.
Prior to and while attending law school, she worked as a paralegal/legal assistant at several Long Island law firms. While in college, she co-authored an article on secondhand smoke litigation for The Judges' Journal, a quarterly publication of the American Bar Association's Judicial Division.
- Union College (B.A. cum laude, 2003) Departmental Honors in Political Science
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., 2008) Merit Scholar
- State of New Jersey (2008)
- New York State (2009)
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Residential real estate
- Bank closings
- Estates and Trusts
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- Huntington Networking Group